Steps to Upload Pictures:
- Step 1: You will need to have your Google+ account active. If you have not done this, just be logged into your Google account and click the Google+ icon in your Apps and set up.
- Step 2: Download the Google+ app on your phone/tablet.
- Step 3: Tap the 3 bar icon and then the gear (settings) icon.
- Step 4: Tap on “Camera and Photos”.
- Step 5: Tap “Auto Backup”.
- Step 6: For FREE online storage make sure “Full Size Backups” is off. Then make sure back up is set to only over Wi-Fi (save data plan).
- Step 7: Take lots of pictures and sit back and let them upload and be stored for FREE!