Here is how it works:
- Teachers click a link that I set up and choose the duration they need me (15, 30, or 60 minute sessions).
- They Choose the Date that they can meet with me.
- The choose the time period they have available (and only those that are available show up for them to choose from. This is connected through my Google Calendar so any of my events I have made automatically close those blocks of time form anyone scheduling).
They will get an email confirming this appointment as well as a reminder a day before the session. They (or I) can cancel and reschedule if needed). In addition, after scheduling the session they have the option to have it added to their Google Calendar as well.
Here is how it looks from "my side":
- Here is what the "calendar" feature looks like. The events are also automatically imported into your Google Calendar.
- Here are the different "sessions" I set up for teachers to choose from.
- You can select any calendars you have to block times in Calendly.