The new version brings powerful features for creating content, collaborating and sharing from the desktop experience to the iPad.
• Use our new tools—marker, symbols, text labels and pushpins—to add your own content onto geography, history and earth science layers.
• Logged-in users can save and share custom views or presentations with school or district students or colleagues.
• Logged-in users can share content with anyone in the world via Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
• Logged-in teachers can initiate dynamic collaborative projects with students.
• Licensed users can now access e-book atlases and related student activities.
More than just a geography reference tool, StrataLogica delivers a one-of-a-kind educational experience. Even if you don’t have a school account for StrataLogica, you can experience a sampling of our interactive layers for free. And coming soon—downloadable content packs.
Don’t forget to share what you create to the StrataLogica Community! You just might share with someone halfway around the world.
Bring interactive learning about our world to your iPad—try StrataLogica today.